For more than 30 years Reggie Smith has been helping Alabama motorists keep their driving record clean with no points reported to DMV.
Unlike other traffic defense lawyers who chose to focus on several areas of law and are sometimes spread thin, the Smith Law firm has a practice emphasis on traffic tickets, auto accidents, DUI’s and violations of Alabama’s Rules of the Road.
The following situations can lead to license suspension in Alabama:
• Illegally changing information on your license.
• Using your license illegally.
• Including false information or leaving out information on your license.
• Violating a restriction on your license.
• Failing to comply with insurance requirements on registered vehicles, or failure to pay financial responsibility arising from an automobile accident.
• Driving Under the Influence (DUI).
• Refusing an alcohol analysis test.
• Obtaining three reckless driving convictions in 12 months.
• Ignoring a traffic ticket by failing to pay it or appear in court to fight it.
• Not stopping for a school bus that is either loading or unloading passengers.
• Leaving and not offering assistance at the scene of an accident in which you were involved.
• Committing negligent homicide or manslaughter with a motor vehicle.
• Committing any felony with a motor vehicle.
• Committing any act in any other state that would be grounds for license suspension in Louisiana.
• Conviction of driving while your license is suspended.
It’s easy to start the Free Consultation process for your Alabama driver’s license restoration.
It’s that easy to retain the legal experience of lawyer Reggie Smith for your traffic ticket case.
FREE Alabama license restoration case review
Godspeed Reggie and keep up the excellent work!
If you ever find yourself in the state of Alabama and your left foot becomes a little too aggressive, your first call needs to be to Reggie. His services are first rate, comprehensive, efficient, and very fair. Godspeed Reggie and keep up the excellent work!! Best
Regards, Ellis – North Carolina
I am happy!
You got my speed reduced to 8 miles over the limit from 22 mph over the limit. I am happy!
Phil in Ohio
Efficient and kind help is on your side with The Smith Law Firm
Thanks to Attorney Smith my speeding ticket in Alabama was dropped . This charge was handled and taken care of in less than a week! Efficient and kind help is on your side with The Smith Law Firm.