For more than 30 years Reggie Smith has been helping Alabama motorists keep their driving record clean with no points reported to DMV.
Unlike other traffic defense lawyers who chose to focus on several areas of law and are sometimes spread thin, the Smith Law firm has a practice emphasis on traffic tickets, auto accidents, DUI’s and violations of Alabama’s Rules of the Road.
The following situations can lead to license suspension in Alabama:
• Illegally changing information on your license.
• Using your license illegally.
• Including false information or leaving out information on your license.
• Violating a restriction on your license.
• Failing to comply with insurance requirements on registered vehicles, or failure to pay financial responsibility arising from an automobile accident.
• Driving Under the Influence (DUI).
• Refusing an alcohol analysis test.
• Obtaining three reckless driving convictions in 12 months.
• Ignoring a traffic ticket by failing to pay it or appear in court to fight it.
• Not stopping for a school bus that is either loading or unloading passengers.
• Leaving and not offering assistance at the scene of an accident in which you were involved.
• Committing negligent homicide or manslaughter with a motor vehicle.
• Committing any felony with a motor vehicle.
• Committing any act in any other state that would be grounds for license suspension in Louisiana.
• Conviction of driving while your license is suspended.
It’s easy to start the Free Consultation process for your Alabama driver’s license restoration.
It’s that easy to retain the legal experience of lawyer Reggie Smith for your traffic ticket case.
FREE Alabama license restoration case review
Thanks for getting my speeding case dismissed
Thanks for getting my speeding case dismissed. I was able to continue driving my truck without going to Court.
Andy in Alabama
I recommend that you contact Mr. Reggie Smith
After receiving a speeding ticket in Abbeville, AL on the October 8, 2018, I tried to communicate with the city officials for over a 45 day period. I had enough of frustration plus round around so made the decision to then contacted Mr. Smiths office at 6:30 PM and within 30 minutes he reached out to me. After detailed explanation of what he could do, at 0900 the next morning I had the ticket handled and instruction of how to get it permanently dismissed.If you ever are in the state of Alabama and get a minor ticket violation, I recommend that you contact Mr. Reggie Smith and not even try to go to the local authorities for assistance.
Sincerely, Bryce, Florida, November 20, 2018
He is personable and I also felt confident that I’m in good hands
I got my speeding ticket while vacationing in Alabama. I live in Florida, so I enlisted the help of Attorney Smith. He gave me clear instruction as to what steps should be taken and the matter was settled shortly. He is personable and I also felt confident that I’m in good hands. Thank you.
Mika – Miami Beach