Hire Attorney Reginald Smith, a lawyer committed to keeping your Alabama CDL speeding or traffic tickets off your driving record
Call native Alabamian Reggie Smith at 205-394-4252 to discuss your legal options before you pay your CDL – Commercial Driver speeding or traffic ticket!
Reggie Smith can help keep your CDL driving record clean.
For more than 35 years Reginald “Reggie” Smith has been helping CDL drivers keep their driving record clean with no points reported to DMV.
Usually no court appearance will be required of you.
Usually No points & No record
I am happy!
You got my speed reduced to 8 miles over the limit from 22 mph over the limit. I am happy!
Phil in Ohio
Professional, quick and instrumental in the ticket dismissal
Very happy with Mr. Reggie Smith that represented a traffic speeding ticket for a Class A CDL truck driver employed by a Florida trucking company. Mr. Reggie Smith was professional, quick and instrumental in the ticket dismissal. Thank you so much!
P. Lawrence December 19, 2018 Miami, Florida
Mr. Smith did a fantastic job defending me for my speeding ticket
Mr. Smith did a fantastic job defending me for my speeding ticket. In addition to helping me reduce my speeding ticket from aggravated speeding to simple speeding, he also obtained a youthful offender finding–which is very helpful in dealing with insurance. Mr. Smith was always kind and helpful; he replied to my emails very quickly and answered all of the questions I had before my court date. I highly recommend his services.
Sydney- a University of Alabama Student from Dallas, TX
It’s easy to start the Free Consultation process for your ticket:
- To begin, please fill out the FREE CONSULTATION FORM or call 205-394-4252
- Once I know the details of your case I will make an immediate FREE legal fee quote for your consideration.
- If you accept my legal representation offer, by paying the legal fee and sending me a copy of your traffic ticket, then I do all the work representing you before the court. You will not need to appear in court.
- When your Alabama CDL speeding or traffic ticket is successfully resolved, I will provide you with the final disposition, court paperwork, and any instructions to follow if there is a fine to pay the court to keep your ticket off your driving record.
It’s easy to retain the legal experience of Alabama lawyer Reggie Smith for your traffic ticket case. To fight your CDL ticket please follow this link to get started
Why use the Attorney Reggie Smith to fight your Alabama CDL Traffic or Speeding Ticket?
Simple: To save your job.
The most important consideration, particularly in the current economy, is at all costs reduce your risks of losing your commercial driving job or professional driving status. You know better than anyone that your job depends on keeping your driving record clear of problems, Attorney Reggie Smith understands this also and is qualified and experienced to defend your legal rights and financial interests.
I represent clients effectively by utilizing the knowledge and experience obtained practicing law for the past 30 years in Alabama Traffic Courts. My goal is to avoid a traffic ticket costing you your living, and your family’s financial security.
If you have a Alabama CDL speeding or traffic ticket, I encourage you to please fill out the contact form on this website for a free initial consultation. Once I know the specifics of your case I will be able to better serve your needs.
Attorney Reggie Smith helps commercial drivers with all types of Alabama traffic infractions including:
• Log Book
• Over length
• Inspection Violations
• Speeding 15 or more over the limit
• Reckless Driving
• Improper or erratic lane change (except failure to signal)
• Following too closely
• Any traffic violation in connection with a fatal accident
• Operating a Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) without obtaining a CDL
• Operating a CMV without a license in the possession of the driver
• Operating a CMV without a CDL of the proper class and/or endorsements for the specific vehicle being operated or for the passengers or type of cargo transported
• Railroad grade crossing violations